Over the past century, Bunnell Hitchon has grown into one of the largest and most respected independent insurance brokers in the Brantford area.
With a long history of businesses merging together in the best interest of their clients, Bunnell Hitchon is committed to providing friendly and professional service.
The company was formed in 1890 when the late Arthur K. Bunnell first placed business on the books of the Economical Mutual Fire Insurance Company. In 1920, they merged with a company owned by the late A. G. Hitchon and became known as Bunnell Hitchon Hendry Limited. Mr. Bunnell and Mr. Hitchon prided themselves on a high standard of business integrity and committed themselves to their clients for many years. This dedication to our clients is present today, more than ever.
For over 125 years, our company has maintained the highest principles of business integrity established by our founding fathers. We continue to serve our clients with respect by providing personalized insurance protection.